Recommended All Phase Maintenance, Inc.
Home Maintenance Program and 6-month Rental Program
For your personal home or rental home, it is extremely important to have a home maintenance program. Therefore, to make your life easier, we have developed such a program.
All Phase Maintenance, Inc. Home Maintenance Program provides for the following services:
– Remove old caulking in bathrooms and purchase and apply new caulking
– Remove old batteries from your smoke detectors and install new batteries
– Clean all bathroom exhaust fans
– Purchase and application of moss treatment to your roof
In addition, we will provide inspections reports and free estimates on the following:
– Crawlspace Inspection
– Attic Inspection
– Plumbing Check
– Electrical Check
We recommend that you take advantage of the All Phase Maintenance, Inc. Home Maintenance Program today and be on standing order to have this service provided to you every 12 months and every 6 months for your rental homes. The cost is $350.00.
– Clean your gutters and dispose of debris $125.00 extra for 1 story house; $175.00 extra for 2 story house
All Phase Maintenance, Inc.
Deck Maintenance Program
The Pacific Northwest exposes your deck to continuous rains, leaves, needles, and mold. Maintaining your deck is extremely inexpensive in comparison to the cost of replacement. We have developed an annual deck maintenance program depending on your size of deck to help save you money.
This program provides for the following services:
– Clean debris out of deck cracks
– Purchase, clean, and lightly scrub deck with deck wash.
In addition, we will provide an inspection report and free estimate of your deck of any rot damages or advise if an application of deck stain or paint is needed.
All Phase Maintenance, Inc. Deck Maintenance Program is recommended every 12 months.
All Phase Maintenance, Inc. fulfills Real Estate Inspection Report Requests